Wednesday, October 5, 2011

tis a sad sad thing

I feel really sorry for the young kids of today because the movies they have today (with exception of of disney/pixar) totally blow. All their idols are baby prostitutes who expose their underage tang while prancing around in sequined hot pants and all the movies have the same bullplop story line.
Lets face its movies influence young people and when i was young i loved movies whatever i watched thats what i wanted to be. Though it made me socially retarded locking myself in my room having private movie marathons and hugging my marilyn manson posters it also kept me out of trouble. While all the other girls my age were out popping their cherries taking their first hits of ecstacy and experiencing their first pregnancy scares i was chilling in my bed re-watching the Goonies (which all my friends said was super lame (all those girls have bastards now)) and introducing myself to john hughs, corey feldman molly ringwald basically the gods of the 80's.
But not only did the films of this era promote individuality and friendship they didnt treat kids like little bitch babies. Movies, even kids movies were pretty damn scary. Dark Crystal, Return to Oz, Labyrinth and Neverending Story have imagery that gave a generation of kids nightmares. If an 8 yr old today watched anyone of those films they'd be sitting in a pile of their own shit. So as result kids today are too scared of the efforts of jim hensen that go straight to idolising the slags from The Hill. As a result they start acting sexy at a young age they start taking drugs at a young ages they start fucking at a young age then next thing you know every 16 yr old you know is pumpin out a kid....... (i had a nip of scotch and i got a little off topic)

anyhoo my point is nothing bad can happen while watching classics from the 80's and early 90's and keep your kids away from bad films (bad as in Suddenly 30 not bad as in Plan 9 From Outer Space)

id like to dedicate this rant to jonny baxter, hes not dead or anything, he just gets what i mean




good night and get fucked

No comments:

Post a Comment